06 May 2013

On Disagreeing with Trueman (Carl, that is)

I want to encourage all of you who read this to start reading Carl Trueman's blog. I sometimes disagree with Trueman.

Carl Trueman

So why am I encouraging you to read a blog with which I sometimes disagree?  Well, it goes something like this:  There are a good number of bloggers I read with whom I disagree, most of them because I have a nagging fear that what they are saying is wrong and I can't quite give a specific reason (yet). This feeling has usually proved true.

With Trueman's blog, when I sometimes disagree, it is with a nagging fear that he is right, and I can't quite give a specific reason (yet). This feeling has usually proved true as well.


1 comment:

  1. Woot, woot! Trueman pretty much punches us all in the gut. One thing that I respect about Trueman is that he gives it to himself as well.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, and will read them, but they are moderated.

Reftagger