26 May 2010

Too Much Information

How in the world does one keep up with all the (good) information being posted on all those blogs? It's not like most of it is a waste of time. Now, if you look at the entire spectrum of blogs, yes, most of it IS a waste of time. But I'm talking about the dozen or so blogs that I follow, because almost everything that appears there is useful, good information and opinion.

I guess one can't keep up with it all. Even all the really good stuff. But that doesn't mean we should throw up our hands and walk away. I suppose the best choice right now is to pick the five to ten very best, follow them, keep the ears and eyes open for new stuff that is gold, and follow these.

This is nuts, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, and will read them, but they are moderated.

Reftagger