04 May 2012

Is That Thing Really Necessary?

I've turned off the word verification feature (feature?) for comments.  I did it mostly because it annoys me, so I figure it might annoy other people as well.  But, that's assuming I'm normal, which is a questionable assumption.  But try reading these things; they make my semester of Greek seem easy.



I'll have to wait and see how many web crawlers, robots, Russian mafia spammers, or alien intelligences spam my comments now that there is no word verification.  If you see it suddenly back in place, you'll know that I was attacked by one or more of the above.  If I don't seem like me after that, find out what they did with me.



Dasvidaniya, tovarich!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, and will read them, but they are moderated.

Reftagger