15 May 2012

Two Blogs of Interest Today

I found this interesting analysis of some recent dust-up over Dr. Ben Carson and the keynote speech he gave at the commencement ceremonies for Emory University.  It's always amusing to watch academics poop in their own nest, then try to pretend nothing happened as the lie in the filth they've deposited.  (As an academic, I've watched this game played out for years.  It doesn't seem to change, in spite of the mess.)  I'd love to hear the message he delivered.
 Dr. Ben Carson


Also, Tim Challies reviewed Michael Kelley's book today.  I reviewed it a couple days ago, and came to pretty similar conclusions.  It is always encouraging when someone you admire thinks like you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, and will read them, but they are moderated.

Reftagger