23 January 2011

Logos Bible Software Training

I was fortunate to be able to attend Camp Logos 1 given by Morris Proctor this past week in Albuquerque.  I purchased Logos about a year ago, and have been using it (a little bit) for my Sunday School lesson prep.  I hadn't touched what the software is capable of doing.

The training was well worth the cost and time involved.  I highly recommend Morris Proctor's seminar for anyone who has the Logos software.  The software is capable of doing amazing things, and we got into many of those things at the training.  There is a second-level course, called Camp Logos 2, which I will attend first opportunity I get.

Over the next few weeks, I'll post some examples of what the software will do in terms of both general bible study, original language study, and the library that is self-contained in Logos.  It makes what used to be time-consuming study quick and easy, and adds a lot of fun in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, and will read them, but they are moderated.

Reftagger